Charming home beautifully set on a corner lot with lovely white PVC fence embracing it. Nice Vinyl siding, soffit and facia wrapped, gutter, detached garage with an additional garden shed. A lot of low maintenance exterior features.
Step inside and admire the adorable wood floors, two nice bay windows and completely remodeled kitchen and new appliances. So cute! There are a couple odd and ends to finish the kitchen, but you will get the idea. Very nice. 2 Bedrooms on main level with a full bath. Nonconforming room in basement converted to laundry room. Love the older real wood wall coverings. A little carpet in the basement turns this room into a great living room that includes a wood burning stove. Add a little love and you have a warm and friendly basement. Priced to move quickly.
Saturday, August 24th, 2019 @
Location: 220 N. 1st Street, Loup City, NE
Saturday, August 17th, 2019 – Starting at 10:30 am
Location: 4426 P Avenue ~ Kearney
Built in 1908 this home has all the “Old Charm” we all love, but in 2017 came many new “Improvements”
- Kitchen remodel with new cabinets and counter tops
- New stove and refrigerator with ice/water dispenser
- New furnace and air conditioner with new duct work to 3 bedrooms on 2nd level
- Bathroom remodel with handicap walk-in shower, new vanity and counter top
- New water heater and water softener
- New sewer line from the house to main line
- New shingles and gutters/downspouts
- New linoleum in the kitchen and new carpet throughout main level
- New front entry door and new storm door